Nathan Feels Left Out

How the hell do you and Lenski keep getting the cover photos of these articles, though??? I feel so rejected.

5 Likes

I don’t even think we are halfway through this. There is still time! Send me a photo, and I’ll pass it on to David. Maybe they don’t have one for you. :smile:

Oh for sure. The book isn’t out for three weeks! I have three things dropping tomorrow for Darwin Day. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I noticed that too :grinning:.

2 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Nathan, I’d love to see the links when they become available! I’m sure you planned on sharing, but I just wanna make sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you bet! I’ll be shamelessly promoting them here at PS. After all, I wanna be sure that the folks at EN sees them and I know they watch these forums. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is it me, or is @NLENTS having more fun this time around?

It is pretty disorienting the first time that DI comes after you, but hopefully PS is giving you a good home base. I’m glad you are having more fun this time.

1 Like

Overall, yes, the solidarity does seem to help. :slight_smile: I have to say that @Agauger is a class act. That also helps.

2 Likes

Yes, @agauger is among the best of them.

One thing we need to be constantly on guard about is the descent into us-them thinking. Every side has good and bad actors. In the end we want to be those that affirm the basic humanity if all those involved, and invite everyone into a better way.

Origins is a war, but it doesn’t have to be…