Just out of curiosity and not a political effort at all. I have a poll.
In your personal view would it be good for schools to teach the differences between genetic and genealogical ancestry? This would not include the genealogical Adam (which is theology) but it would include the science that underlies it, presented neutrally in regards to religion.
- Yes, at high school level and beyond, required.
- Yes, at high school level and beyond, but only optionally.
- Yes, at college level and beyond.
- Yes, at graduate level biology and genetics.
- No, absolutely not in public education.
Please do not interpret this as a call to action or attempt to marshal political action behind an answer here, even my personal answer. I’m asking primarily to understand what people feel about it and what sorts of strong objections might arise.