- You are trying to Influence, these Texas A&M students (good)
- You are advocating for Science (good)
- You are asking for these students to Join you in your quest (good)
- You give our view/data, as an Alternative to Behe’s view (good)
- At one point, you ask a WHY question. Basically, you ask WHY God or a Designer made the design features of a Virus (ok, but Theological question).
- You don’t give additional context/alternatives to Virus in general (not good on my view)
- At 1hr 23min point in the video, Behe partially answers your question (he basically gives “some” good news about Virus generally)
- Here is my question
- IF there were Zero Virus on the Planet, would you be Dead?
- IF there were Zero Virus on the Planet, would you Probably be Dead?
- IF there were Zero Virus on the Planet, would your physical life have challenges?
- IF there were Zero Virus on the Planet, would that be a good thing?
- IF there were Zero Virus on the Planet, you don’t know what would happen.
- In my world, people use Your Question (#5 above), to throw the Designer under the Bus, and deny his existence.
- In your view, would it be better to give additional info on Virus (possible Good news), when you ask point #5?
16. At point 1:10:42, you got a lot of Applause from the students
17. At that point, you said… “Well Designed computer code, has Comments”.
18. I would counter, that Well Designed computer code, as a first priority… Needs to Work!
19. At 3am in the morning, crappy code is not fun to decipher
20. The “comments” in the code, as you know, are not “executed” to make the program run
21. I am missing your Comments point, I am missing why you got Applause for that?
@Daniel_Arant , you probably don’t want to be associated with me on this page, when I ask these types of questions, I usually don’t get a Clear answer.
However, I am including you here, so you can see if a simple challenge is answered.
Your challenges are at a different level, and very good. Keep up the good work.