Real World Implications of GA in Human History

It was the first thing I noticed and what clued me into what the issue was. I thought pointing it out to you, it would be just as obvious to you as it was to me.

Not sure why we’re even discussing this at this point.

Remind me. What else did I distort? I think you just have a general explanation you’re clinging to about me that’s only really based on an impression you’ve gotten that’s distorting your recollection.

This claim is all you’ve really got to work with through all we’ve discussed. Should be easy enough to back up if true.

What’s incoherent about an image of the sun in the center of planets surrounding it? The 12 include moons.

Considering there’s only 5 planets visible to the naked eye…

There’s really no point in talking to you, and I think I will mostly stop. You can’t support anything you say, and you seem not to recognize the need. Just one bit:

How do you know it’s an image of the sun and planets? What moons are included? Considering there’s only one moon visible to the naked eye…are you claiming that the Sumerians had telescopes? But if so, why stop at only 12 bodies? You can get to 12 bodies only by cherry-picking which visible and non-visible objects to include, just as you cherry-pick the number 6 to fit your notions, etc. And why don’t actual Mesopotamian astronomical texts mention this heliocentrism? Why just on one cylinder seal?

1 Like

In other words, you can’t support what you’re saying.

“You can’t support anything you say” … I’ve literally provided support for everything I’ve said. I put a lot of time and energy into doing so. So your dismissal here is not appreciated. If you’re going to accuse me of something, show your work.

I sited a reference that backed up what I was saying and visual evidence. I’m done.

Me too.

Simply untrue. Celtic, Norse and South American religions included gods who had human form, as do many others.

2 Likes

Celtic and Norse are included in this same group. Incan as well, though that will take some explaining. Many others?

Yes, it will take a lot of explaining. How exactly did the Incans live in the same region of the world as the Sumerians, Greeks Egyptians and Romans?

2 Likes

Ha… They didn’t. But there is a connection.

C’mon, don’t be shy. How were Celts, Scandinavians and especially South Americans in the same immediate region of the world as Sumerians, Greeks, Romans and Egyptians?

2 Likes

They weren’t, but it’s all connected. Wife is on the laptop,and typing on my phone is infuriating.

Okay, the general idea here is that there were god-like beings (Adam and his kin) living among naturally evolved “mortal” humans for 2000 years (about 5500 to 3500 BC, Adam to Abraham). Hundreds. The families of Noah’s children were all dispersed at Babel (3900BC) and spread all throughout the region. Some ending up in Egypt, some in the Indus Valley, and so on. Right at the point in history when writing was beginning to emerge the last of them were dying out.

So the mythological stories written were vague remembrances of a distant past that permeated all through the stories of their cultures. These cultures include the Egyptians, Sumerians, Indus Valley (India), Greeks, Romans, Norse and Celtic.

The South American cultures are included as well, though I wasn’t aware the Incans had god archetypes as the others did. That’s good to know.

The connection with South American cultures can be found in the Olmec culture, the parent culture of the Incans and Mayans. There are cultural similarities between the Olmec culture and dynastic Chinese culture (such as artwork, clothing, drums and diet) and linguistic similarities, suggesting the arrival of Chinese travelers on the Western shore of South America pre-Columbus and integrating with native American cultures. So they too could have similar foggy, vague memories of these beings as well.

http://sino-platonic.org/complete/spp273_olmec_chinese_writing.pdf

I didn’t include China on that list, but they’re a worthy inclusion as well … “By the time of the Xia Dynasty (2070-1600 BCE), there were many anthropomorphic gods worshiped with a chief god, Shangti, presiding over all.” - Religion in the Ancient World - Ancient History Encyclopedia

But the area where it’s most pronounced is where it was most concentrated, the Cradle of Civilization. Ground zero.

@Jeremy_Christian

This is why it is unwise to tie a whole scenario to too many fictional events.

If a document is unreliable, you only worsen things by throwing the net WIDER!

I argue this is why it’s unwise to dismiss something is fiction, just assuming you know that for certain.

The net’s going to be wide, George. It’s the entirety of our human history. It’s unavoidable.

As I’m attempting to show, these documents may be more reliable than they’re usually given credit.

@Jeremy_Christian

Please provide the URL or narrative explaining this image!

Lets look at your star map!

https://www.thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/03files/Sumerian_Astronomy_01.html

@Jeremy_Christian

Stitchin is complete bunk.

Michael Heiser, who is hardly a genius, tore your interpretation to pieces in just a few paragraphs and cites additional material.

1 Like

@Jeremy_Christian

The 12 dots appear to be a reference to Marduk fixing 12 stars in referencing 12 months of the zodiac!:

"Tablet V of Enuma Elish echoes the words Tablet VII. This is the portion of the epic that deals with Marduk’s arrangment of the stars. Lines 1-8 read:

1. He [Marduk] fashioned the stations for the great gods.

2. Their stars, their likeness he set up, the constellations.

3. He fixed the year, drew the boundary lines.

4. Set up three stars for each of the 12 months. [a reference to the astrolabe setup]

5. After he drew up the designs of the year.

6. He set fast the station of Neberu to fix their bands.

7. So that none would transgress or be neglectful at all.

8. He set the station of Enlil and Ea with it.

Observation: This “station” is explained by scholars by referring to the above lines (124-127) in Tablet VII. Nibiru’s “stationing” is taken to be the “special role” assigned by Marduk: some sort of regulating point or influence over the stars that seems to dictate the courses of the stars…"