In Pursuit of a Good Conversation

Because i was recently “savaged” by @Tim who says that I have no evidence about hostile treatment of YECs by atheists.

The problem is these hostile comments frequently dont qualify their comments that would also include THEIST evolutionists.

And then, of course, there is @Tim directly criticising me for my attempts to reward and protect Theist Evolutionists.

Firstly I would like to agree with @Roy as to the absurdity of reanimating multiple conversations, including this five year old one. Necrophilia much?

Secondly I would like to point out the absurdity of somebody, whose conversational style I have seen variously described by others as “incoherent”, paranoid", “narcissistic”, among other adjectives, seeking to reanimate a conversation “In Pursuit of Good Conversation”.

False George!

I have not recently discussed “evidence about hostile treatment [“by atheists”] of YECsspecifically.

But beyond that, you have presented no evidence of “hostile treatment” of anything beyond hostile treatment of your own slandering of atheists. (And no George, @Faizal_Ali’s 4yo expression of his own interests is not “hostile treatment of YECs”.)

WHAT “hostile comments” George? Give SPECIFIC EXAMPLES!

No George!

I am criticising you for:

1. being frequently incoherent;

2. repeated unsubstantiated slander of atheists on this forum; and

3. attributing your own idiosyncratic ideas, such as your problem with the randomness inherent within evolution, and with Methodological Naturalism, to “Theist Evolutionists” more generally.

I will however point out that your “attempts to reward and protect Theist Evolutionists” on this forum are as arrogant as they are patronising and unnecessary.

2 Likes

Your post doesn’t provide any such evidence.

You haven’t shown any hostile comments.

You haven’t shown there is anything they need protection from.

I doubt they’d be appreciative of overprotective windmill-tilting.

3 Likes