J Mac Seeking a Pupil

Obviously, there is always an alternative explanation that such things as time, distance, do not matter, or do not exist on subatomic level…
This theory could explain some QM seemingly paradoxical observations… Trying to prove them would be a challenge… but hey! What’s speculative science for?:wink:

Don’t ever say that someone is wrong when you are speculating…
This tells me that your idea of science is limited to your, unfounded, preconceived speculations… This pretty much means you’re a waste of time like your buddy Steve who couldn’t even care to look up what QM entails…

You spoke to Him?

@J_Mac

Why would God, outside of All Time, do anything longer than just an instant?

Well, you are not right, you don’t have your facts straight. There is no experimental evidence that violates SR.

1 Like

You are not doing speculative science or any science as you don’t seem to have a good grasp on the science at all.

2 Likes

Why not?

The only one wasting time is you.

Well, I could have, but instead I got a PhD in particle physics and spent ten years publishing papers on quantum mechanical systems. QM, including entanglement, is fully compatible with special relativity.

7 Likes

Slacker!

3 Likes

@patrick and @J_Mac, the student has become the teacher.

4 Likes

Grasshopper!

2 Likes

Reading this blast-from-the-past involving @J_Mac leads me to think that we need one of those “Where are they now?” features. (It could answer all of our burning questions, such as “Did J_Mac ever find a pupil?”)

1 Like