Winston Ewert: The Dependency Graph of Life

Ewert published this paper in 2018. It has come up in another venue and I wonder if there has been any discussion of Ewert’s paper here. Apologies but I’ve never got to grips with how to search this site and I’d be most grateful if someone could point me to such discussion if it exists.

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Like
1 Like

Wow, thanks, Tim.

Yep. I think Tim gave you the highlights. Link below for a full search. There’s more if you shorten the search to “Dependency Graph” or “Winston Ewert”. Link below for a full search, but I recommend you can ignore any citation originating from Mr. Cole. :wink:

https://discourse.peacefulscience.org/search?q=%22Dependency%20graph%20of%20life%22

If you want to view all of Ewert’s own comments, look here:

2 Likes

Thanks, Dan. Four comments only? My initial impression on reading the first of Tim’s linked threads is that Josh raised some serious queries in that thread where Winston posted his comments. Ewert said he would give the matter some thought and respond in due course and the state of play has not changed since.

I thought there are more than four. I will look again later (work stuff too due).

Please don’t trouble. I’ve got a grip on search now.

1 Like