Does God Adequately Avail Himself to Man?

I sympathize by how the solution seems intellectually unsatisfying. But it would be incoherent for a Christian to suggest otherwise. The Bible literally teaches that we do not know God’s plans. This is perfectly logical. If God exists, then we would not be able to understand all of His plans. It would be like trying to understand a computer program that simulates the entire universe. Even if you are not a Christian, can’t you see that it makes logical sense for a Christian not to claim that he can understand why God does certain things?

We keep going back to this every few threads. This time, thankfully @AllenWitmerMiller has written a summary of what kinds of truths are known not through the scientific method.

I don’t certainly claim to know all the answers, John. I’ve admitted many times, including in this thread, that none of these arguments are airtight. It is just my explanation of why the Christian worldview makes a lot of sense within its own boundaries. To argue for why you should adapt the Christian worldview, there are some good rational arguments, but they are not conclusive. You still need to take that existential leap of faith.