What is Our Theme Music?

“Evo - Devo” … or in the “biz”:

Evolutionary Development !

Produced by AcapellaScience, a unique channel on YouTube! All the sounds are produced by just ONE performer !

5 Likes

Let’s not forget about all those fossils!

3 Likes

More!

1 Like

Off topic, but good fun!

3 Likes

@Dan_Eastwood,

Have you heard? That link you posted (below) doesn’t seem to be working.
What’s the channel it comes from?

Mod edit: alternate link

Or search TMBG paleontologist.

1 Like

^^^ try now

1 Like

@Dan_Eastwood

Well, now this link is working for me!

grEmlins

2 Likes

They Might Be Giants also have a great song for any wannabe Bible scholar who is studying ANE (Ancient Near Eastern) history and culture:

Not only does this remind us of four famous heroes of the ANE, it parodies a similar video tribute to four modern day heroes (of the 1960’s.) (Yes, they’re The Monkeys.)

2 Likes

I like the entertaining ideas here. Maybe we will even have a comic strip one day :wink:.

1 Like

I had no idea you were a TMBG fan, you continue to amaze! :smile:
Now tell me you like Fripp and my head will explode. :exploding_head:

And for those who don’t know about that other band … :monkey::monkey_face::monkey::monkey_face:
https://youtu.be/ksJ6QP8BYn0

1 Like

The They Must Be Giants’ video “The Mesopotamians” is basically a parody of this “We’re the Monkeys” video because both are about a struggling band trying to get recognized for their music:

2 Likes

Well, I’ll opt for something less " cool," and more predictable, because it’s what I truly think and feel.

Maybe a more humorous one will occur to me later… : )
Like, https://youtu.be/VJHJAkhacGU ?

PS should have an Evolution themed music. Here is Nightwish’s Endless Forms Most Beautiful with intro by Richard Dawkins

I wrote a song called Adam and Evolution. A tribute to true love delayed in its consummation by 3 billion years. What more could you want??

This is probably too elementary but maybe it could be played periodically:

3 Likes

Then, of course…

2 Likes

I might as well take the question “What Is Our Theme Music?” into the completely absurd:

(If I had a need for my own theme song, I would rework a few lyrics and just go with it.)

1 Like